Gary Pulitzer – When I finished law school, I envisioned a career as a corporate attorney or a civil litigator, yet my first job offer came from a family practice firm. Now, 27+ years later, I find myself passionately committed to this essential and productive way to help people.
Gary originally hails from New Orleans. He received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Colorado in 1983. He worked as an entrepreneur in the seafood and real estate industries prior to receiving his Juris Doctorate from Touro College in Huntington, New York in 1992. While in law school, he served as Notes and Comments Editor of the Law Review.
Gary is married and has two children. He enjoys skiing, hiking, fly-fishing, collecting music, and most important, spending time with his family.
Perhaps the best way to know me, though, is through the eyes of my previous clients who say:
- Carefully covered legal issues and explained details
- Worked to keep costs down and to avoid court appearances
- Diffused the acrimony and steered the outcome towards a child-focused resolution
- Strategically planned the process. Using his experience with family law was very apparent
- Spoke with me personally right away instead of asking me to make an appointment
- Honestly, sincerely, and genuinely cares about clients